This course introduces users to driver management in the Transportation management module in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations. It covers required setup for driver management, including the uses of the mobile device, as well as driver check-in and check-out procedures.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Perform the different setups necessary for appointments
- Schedule appointments
- Set up device menus and menu items for driver check-in and check-out
- Check a driver in and out using the web client and the mobile client
0 hrs 18 mins
March 13, 2017
Supply Chain ManagementWholesale Distribution
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Basic knowledge of transportation concepts
- Completed course 81124AE: Introduction to Transportation Management in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Completed course 81125AE: Core Transportation Management Setup in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Completed course 81126AE: Transportation Tariff Setup in Transportation Management for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Completed course 81127AE: Transportation Routing Setup in Transportation Management for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations