This course introduces users to procure-to-pay process flows and steps with inbound transportation in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations. It covers prerequisite setups, initiating inbound transportation, shipment confirmation and review, and invoicing.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Review inbound transportation process flows
- Prerequisite setups for warehouse configuration
- Prerequisite setups for charges and carriers
- Prerequisite setups for routing, merchandise, and transportation tariffs
- Initiate inbound transportation
- Schedule appointments, receive orders, and check drivers in and out
- Confirm and review inbound shipments
- Process invoices and payments
0 hrs 54 mins
March 16, 2017
Supply Chain ManagementWholesale Distribution
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Basic knowledge of transportation concepts
- View eLearning course 81124: Introduction to Transportation Management in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- View eLearning course 81125: Core Transportation Management Setup in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- View eLearning course 81126: Transportation Tariff Setup in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- View eLearning course 81127: Transportation Routing Setup in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations