This course introduces users to transportation routing setup for transportation management in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations. It covers routing terminology and processes, hubs, metadata on engines, and route plans and guides. We also take a look at rate route workbenches, transportation constraints, and product filters.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Discuss routing terminology and processes
- Define and create hub types, hubs, and hub accessorial charges
- Review and add metadata to mileage engines and transit time engines
- Create route plans and route guides
- Use the Rate route workbench to validate route plans
- Discuss transportation constraints
- Set up product filters
0 hrs 40 mins
March 08, 2017
Supply Chain Management
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Basic knowledge of transportation concepts
- Completed course 81124AE: Introduction to Transportation Management in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Completed course 81125AE: Core Transportation Management Setup in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations