This course introduces users to transportation tariff setup for transportation management in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations. It covers components of rating, including rating engines, setup, profiles, and templates. It also covers carrier fuel indexes and accessorial charges.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Describe the components of rating
- Create a rate master
- Discuss each type of rating engine
- Create a rating profile
- Define and work with rate modifiers and transportation templates
- Work with carrier fuel indexes
- Define and configure accessorial charges
1 hr 11 mins
Published:February 27, 2017
Supply Chain ManagementWholesale Distribution
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Basic knowledge of transportation concepts
- Completed course 81124AE: Introduction to Transportation Management in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Completed course 81125AE: Core Transportation Management Setup in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
No hay ofertas actualmente