This course introduces users to the Transportation management module in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations. The purpose is to provide some general information regarding transportation management and the various kinds of transactions that workers can perform. The inbound and outbound process flows for transportation are also reviewed at a high level.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Describe the features included with Transportation management
- Introduce concepts and terminology used with Transportation management systems
- Review the overall Transportation management process
0 hrs 21 mins
February 14, 2017
Supply Chain Management / Wholesale Distribution
General / Wholesale Distribution
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Basic knowledge of transportation concepts
No hay ofertas actualmente