This course reviews the concepts related to advanced warehousing interaction with process manufacturing in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations. It covers the interactions between advanced warehousing and process manufacturing on item reservations and batch reservations.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Review the interaction between process manufacturing and advanced warehouse reservations
- Review setup of item model group to utilize process manufacturing and advanced warehousing
- Discuss rules related to the reservation of items using both process manufacturing and advanced warehousing
0 hrs 6 mins
March 07, 2017
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Completed the Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations courses
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations for basic processing
- General knowledge of Advanced Warehousing in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- General knowledge of reservations within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations