This course will review the concepts related to commodity pricing in Dynamics 365 for Operations. This will begin with a review of commodity pricing basic concepts for process manufacturing. The course will continue with completing the setup required to use commodity pricing and setting up price and quantity margins for commodity priced items. A commodity pricing calculation will be run and the sales trade agreements will be updated based upon the calculation. The course will conclude with a review of an example of commodity pricing using crude oil.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Review commodity pricing concepts
- Create a cost basis and pricing and margin data template
- Enter base material commodity data
- Calculate finished good sale price based on commodity pricing and margin requirements
- Update sales trade agreements based on commodity pricing calculations
- Complete a real world example with gasoline pricing based on crude oil commodity exchange pricing
0 hrs 36 mins
February 21, 2017
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- Have a basic understanding of purchasing processes
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Completed the Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations courses
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations for basic processing
- General understanding of the table/group/all selection criteria within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- General knowledge of costing and trade agreements within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- 80740AE: Manage Customer Relationships in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- 81089AE: Formula Management for Process Manufacturing in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations