This course reviews the concepts related to approved vendor lists in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations. It includes an overview of the setup required to create an approved vendor list, inquiries used to review approved vendors and the use of approved vendors in purchasing transactions.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Review the concept of an approved vendor list
- Set up an approved vendor list for an item
- Inquire on approved vendor lists from an item and a vendor
- Utilize approved vendor lists on purchasing documents
0 hrs 15 mins
February 21, 2017
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- Have a basic understanding of purchasing processes
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Completed the Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations courses
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations for basic processing
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Ability to create a purchase order in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- General understanding of the Request for Quote process in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations