This course will review the concepts related to potency management functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations. This will include an overview of potency management concepts, the setup of a potency item and the use of the potency item in a formula. The course will continue with a review of attribute-based pricing setup and use, potency value attribute recording upon receipt and completing batch balancing on a production order.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Review potency management concepts
- Create a potency item
- Create a formula based on a potency item
- Setup and use attribute-based purchase pricing
- Record potency attribute information upon product receipt
- Complete a batch order using a potency item including batch balancing
0 hrs 46 mins
February 10, 2017
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- Have a basic understanding of manufacturing processes
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Completed the Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations courses
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations for basic processing
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Dynamics 365 for Operations
- The ability to create and modify a formula within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Ability to create and receive a purchase order in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- The ability to process a batch order within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- General knowledge on the creation and use of trade agreements in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- 81094AE: Batch Attributes for Process Manufacturing in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations