This course will review the concepts related to the lot inheritance functionality in Dynamics 365 for Operations. This will include an overview of lot inheritance, the setup required on a formula to utilize lot inheritance and processing a batch order that uses lot inheritance. The course will then conclude with a real-world example of lot inheritance in a carbon fiber weaving facility.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Review the concept of lot inheritance
- Set up a formula to allow for batch attribute and shelf life inheritance
- Process a batch order to complete batch attribute and shelf life inheritance
- Complete a Real-World Example of lot inheritance in carbon fiber cloth manufacturing
0 hrs 31 mins
February 09, 2017
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of basic navigation in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Have a basic understanding of manufacturing processes
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations for basic processing
- Completed the Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations courses
- General understanding of inventory reservation in Dynamics 365 for Operations
- The ability to create and modify a formula in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- The ability to process a batch order in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- General understanding of Quality Management in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- 81094AE: Batch Attributes for Process Manufacturing in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations