This course will review the concepts related to the creation and use of batches in Dynamics 365 for Operations. This will include the setup required for batches, batch disposition and shelf life and will include a review of the impact of disposition code and shelf life on master planning and picking processes. The course will continue with a review of the impact of same batch reservation on sales order reservation. A review of the concept and setup of customer sellable days will also be completed. The course will then conclude with a real-world example of batch control in a pharmaceutical company.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Complete an overview of batch control concepts
- Review the setup required for use of batch and batch disposition control
- Demonstrate the impact of batch disposition codes on Master Planning, Production and Sales
- Describe the use of shelf life dates in Dynamics
- Review the setup required for use of shelf life control
- Complete the setup of shelf life and customer sellable days
- Demonstrate the use and impact of shelf life control
- Review same-batch reservation setup and use
- Review an example of batch control in a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility
0 hrs 51 mins
February 02, 2017
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- Have a basic understanding of manufacturing processes
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Completed the Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations courses
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations for basic processing
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Understand general master planning concepts
- Ability to create a sales order within Dynamics 365 for Operations
- 81092AE Master Planning for Process Manufacturing in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations