This course will review the general concepts related to the processing of batch orders in process manufacturing in Dynamics 365 for Operations. This will be accomplished by reviewing the functions specific with batch orders and then process batch orders for a Formula item, Planning item and a Rework order. This course will then conclude with a real-world example of production of a formula item with a co-product.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Review unique features of batch orders
- Complete a batch order for a formula item with co-products and by-products
- Complete a batch order for a planning item with co-products
- Continue the real-world example of an aluminum extrusion facility by processing a batch order for the extrusion
0 hrs 50 mins
January 25, 2017
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- Have a basic understanding of manufacturing processes
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Completed the Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations courses
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations for basic processing
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Understand the production order process cycle
- Have a basic understanding of routes and route cards
- Have a basic understand of costing in Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Course 80881AE Process Production Orders in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Course 80875AE Production Control Module Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Course 81090AE Co-Products and By-Products for Process Manufacturing in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations