This course will review the general concepts related to the use of co-products and by-products in process manufacturing in Dynamics 365 for Operations. This will be accomplished by reviewing the concepts of a co-product and a by-product, then creating a co-product and by-product in Dynamics 365. We will then add the co-product and by-product to a formula for manufacturing. The course will continue with an overview of planning items along with creating the planning item and a formula with co-products for the planning item. The course will conclude with a real-world example of co-product use and planning item use.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Describe use of Co-Products
- Describe use of By-Products
- Create Co-Products and By-Products
- Assign Co-Products and By-Products to a Formula
- Allocate cost to the Co-Product and By-Product
- Describe use of Planning Items
- Create a Planning Item
- Create a Formula for a Planning Item
- Review a Real-World Example of Co-Products for Process Manufacturing
- Review a Real-World Example of Planning Items for Process Manufacturing
0 hrs 47 mins
January 24, 2017
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- An understanding of the Manufacturing feature area in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- 81089AE Formula Management for Process Manufacturing in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations