This course will review the general concepts related to and the use of formulas in process manufacturing in Dynamics 365 for Operations. This will be accomplished by reviewing the unique functionality of formulas, how formula versions work with released products, creating a formula and version from scratch and copying an existing formula. We will also review in detail different formula specific functionalities found in the formula lines, such as percentage based and scalable lines.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Explain General Formula Concepts
- Review Formula Features and Elements
- Access the Formula Form
- Review Formula Versions
- Create a New Formula
- Copy and Modify Formula Versions
- Create Scalable Formula Lines
- Work with Percentage Controlled Formula Lines
- Construct Step Consumption Formula Lines
- Work with Plan Groups
- Review a Real-World Example of Formulas for Process Manufacturing
1 hr 13 mins
January 23, 2017
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- An understanding of the Manufacturing feature area in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- 80872AE Define Production Processes Data in Microsoft Dynamics AX