This course will review the general concepts related to process manufacturing in Dynamics 365 for Operations. This will be accomplished by reviewing the difference between process and discrete manufacturing, include a review of the unique tools available in Dynamics 365 for Process Manufacturing. The course will also review the enterprise and item level required setups necessary to use Process Manufacturing in Dynamics 365 for Operations.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Explain the difference between Process and Discrete Manufacturing
- Describe the additional tools available in Dynamics for Process Manufacturing
- Review the Enterprise Level Setup required for Process Manufacturing
- Review the Item Level Setup required for Process Manufacturing
0 hrs 12 mins
January 27, 2017
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- Have a basic understanding of manufacturing processes
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Completed the Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations courses
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations for basic processing
- General knowledge of basic navigation in Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Completed course 80741AE Manage Products and Services for Sales in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Completed course 80841AE Manage Products and Services for Procurement in Microsoft Dynamics AX