This course describes diagnostics and monitoring of retail components for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Review the Diagnostics and Monitoring methods
- Discuss the components for commerce data exchanges and distribution jobs
- Review Event Viewer logs
- Discuss the testing of the MPOS offline
- Review diagnostics and monitoring in Lifecycle Services (LCS)
- Explain performance troubleshooting techniques
- Explore the Retail Development SDK for diagnostics and test clients
0 hrs 46 mins
February 06, 2017
Developer / Solution Architect / Technology Consultant
Fundamentals / How to Develop
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Basic knowledge of retail processes
- Completed course 80764AE Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail
- Completed course 81076AE Retail Development for Operational Components in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
No hay ofertas actualmente