This course describes how to create and apply deployable retail packages in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Review relationship between Dynamics 365, Visual Studio, LCS and VSTS
- Create projects, models and packages
- Review packages and their uses
- Demonstrate how to create and apply deployable packages
- Review the self-service package upload
- Review the asset library
- Explore the Retail Development SDK for packages
0 hrs 39 mins
February 03, 2017
Developer / Solution Architect / Technology Consultant
Fundamentals / How to Develop
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Basic knowledge of retail processes
- Completed course 80764AE Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail
- Completed course Completed course 81076AE Retail Development for Operational Components in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations