This course describes how to merge code in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations including applying hotfixes and deployable packages.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Discuss the process of merging code
- Review Hotfixes and their uses
- Review downloading and applying hotfixes
- Discuss Retail Server, Cloud POS, and Channel Hotfixes
- Review packages and their uses
- Demonstrate how to create and apply deployable packages
- Discuss how to resolve conflicts manually and rebuild a package
- Review the self-service package upload
- Explore the Retail Development SDK for packages
0 hrs 24 mins
February 01, 2017
Developer / Solution Architect / Technology Consultant
Fundamentals / How to Develop
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Basic knowledge of retail processes
- Completed course 80764AE Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail
- Completed course 81076AE Retail Development for Operational Components in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations