This course describes how to extend retail payments in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Review payment processing methods and setup
- Discuss the payment connector scenarios
- Review custom payment connectors
- Review the registration of the accepting page URL
- Discuss the registration of the payment device assembly
- Review file locations for payment connector SDK
- Discuss payment programming methods and types
- Introduce new MPOS payment code for Dynamics 365
- Explore the Retail Development SDK for UI Extension
0 hrs 27 mins
February 01, 2017
DeveloperSolution Architect / Technology Consultant
Fundamentals / How to Develop
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Basic knowledge of retail processes
- Completed course 80764AE Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail
- Completed course 81076AE Retail Development for Operational Components in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations