This course describes how to extend the retail user interface in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Introduce the basic concepts of the Modern and Cloud Point of Sale (POS) services and user interfaces for Retail
- Discuss the extension of enumerations
- Review the extension of extended data types
- Discuss table extension methods
- Review form and form control extensions
- Review adding a custom control
- Explore the Retail Development SDK for UI Extension
0 hrs 28 mins
January 31, 2017
Developer / Solution Architect / Technology Consultant
Fundamentals / How to Develop
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Basic knowledge of retail processes
- Completed course 80764AE Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail
- Completed course 81076AE Retail Development for Operational Components in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Completed course 81082AE Retail Development for Extending MPOS in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations