This course describes how to extend the Modern Point of Sale (MPOS) in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Review the Modern Point of Sale (MPOS)
- Review adding a custom control
- Discuss the testing of the MPOS offline
- Review the registration of the accepting page URL
- Discuss Overriding message handlers
- Discuss Request Handler Triggers
- Explore the Retail Development SDK for the MPOS
0 hrs 22 mins
January 31, 2017
Application Consultant / Developer / Solution Architect / Technology Consultant
FundamentalsHow to Develop
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Basic knowledge of retail processes
- Completed course 80764AE Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail
- Completed course 81081AE Retail Development for Extending Channel Database in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Completed course 81076AE Retail Development for Operational Components in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations