This course introduces retail development for commerce runtime in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Review the Commerce Runtime architecture and major components
- Discuss workflow and trigger components of the Commerce Runtime
- Review the Commerce Runtime services
- How to create and implement a new data entity within new service
- Explore extension and implementation of the Commerce Runtime
- Review the Commerce Runtime components in the SDK
0 hrs 19 mins
January 27, 2017
DeveloperSolution Architect / Technology Consultant
Fundamentals / How to Develop
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Basic knowledge of retail processes
- Completed course 80764AE Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail
- Completed course 81076AE Retail Development for Operational Components in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Completed course 81078AE Retail Development for Servers in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations