This course introduces the retail server in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations and how to configure it.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Review the Retail Server architecture and concepts
- Discuss of Retail Server extensibility by adding a simple controller
- Review the operation of extending a controller
- Introduce a web based API for cloud server
- Review the server configuration in the SDK
0 hrs 19 mins
January 24, 2017
Developer / Solution Architect / Technology Consultant
Fundamentals / How to Develop
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Basic knowledge of retail processes
- Completed course 80764AE Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail
- Completed course 80176AE Retail Development for Operational Components in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations