This course introduces the retail hardware stations in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations and how to configure them.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Review the changing landscape of hardware station implementations
- Discuss the retail hardware station architecture
- Describe the extensibility models and scenarios for hardware
- Walk through the configuration approaches for hardware
- Explore the Retail Development SDK for Hardware Stations
0 hrs 12 mins
January 24, 2017
Developer / Solution Architect / Technology Consultant
Fundamentals / How to Develop
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Basic knowledge of retail processes
- Completed course 80764AE Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail
- Completed course 81076AE Retail Development for Operational Components in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations