This course describes the main operational components and software development kit for retail in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Review the major operational components of retail
- Discuss the Data Distribution and Commerce data exchange models
- Introduce the basic concepts of the Modern and Cloud Point of Sale (POS) services
- Explore Retail Server Architecture
- Discuss the Real-time Transaction Service
- Review the Commerce runtime components
- Explain basic Channel databases and technology layouts
- Explore the Retail Development SDK layout and setup
0 hrs 37 mins
How to Develop
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Basic knowledge of retail processes
- Completed course 80764AE Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail