This course introduces the browser based interface, along with the various menus and tools, and how they are all used. It also includes information about the Help system.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Describe the components of the web client Interface
- Demonstrate the various page options
- Use the attachments feature
- Describe the features of help
- Demonstrate how to use and recent locations
- Discuss the different finding and filtering techniques
- Explain wildcards and how to use them
- Review page and action searches
- Describe the workspace features
- Review how to navigate through the various workspaces
- Use the various views on a form
- Explain the difference between header and line view
- Learn about keyboard shortcuts
- Use segmented entry control
Duration:0 hrs 51 mins
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- There are no prerequisites for this course.