This Digital Learning course focuses on the skills needed to plan, design, and deploy customer engagement in Microsoft Dynamics 365. The course will walk you through minimum requirements and licensing details, deploying and working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 subscription and instances all over the world, best practices regarding Microsoft Dynamics 365 updates, details regarding new and exciting capabilities regarding Microsoft Dynamics 365 Apps and PowerApps, as well as all you need to know regarding the new and improved Dynamics 365 App for Outlook, and Mobile clients.
This course helps prepare you for exam MB2-715.
This course helps prepare you for assessment Microsoft Dynamics customer engagement Online Deployment.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Getting Started with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Manage Microsoft Dynamics 365 Subscriptions
- Manage Microsoft Dynamics 365 Instances
- Managing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Upgrades
- Integration with other Microsoft Online Business Solutions
- Managing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Apps
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 integration with Microsoft Outlook
- Configure and Manage Mobile Devices
2 hrs 9 mins
February 03, 2017
Application Consultant / Sales / Technology Consultant
Fundamentals / How to Configure / How to Customize / How to Integrate / How to Plan / What is New
General / Marketing / Sales
Customer Service / General
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- Some basic experience using Windows applications
- Knowledge of basic sales, marketing, and customer service roles in a business
- Some knowledge of common Microsoft Dynamics CRM record types is preferred