This Digital Course provides insight on the components within the Customer Service module to put customer service at the forefront of an organization’s intelligent customer engagement strategy.
This course provides information on the basic concepts of Microsoft Dynamics 365. It discusses some of the terms, concepts and many of the components that make up the Microsoft Dynamics 365 system. In addition, it provides an overview of information about application navigation, setting up accounts, contacts and activities, using the sales, customer service, and marketing processes within Microsoft Dynamics 365, as well as some of the features and functionalities related to Operations.
This course helps prepare you for assessment Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise for Customer Service.
This course helps prepare you for assessment Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise for Sales.
This course helps prepare you for exam MB2-717.
For a high level introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations, please review course 81073AE Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Discover how to navigate through various client types
- Work with records through various client types
- Explore the different action types that can be taken on a record
- Track activities and data in Outlook
- Dive deeper into views and how they are utilized
- Review how to search for data using Global Search
- Recognize the role of leads within Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Examine the Lead to Opportunity Process Flow
- Discuss communication tracking
- Explore case types
- Review the basic steps of the marketing process
- Recognize how to plan and budget a marketing campaign
- Examine marketing lists and how they can be used
- Discuss quick campaign and when to use a marketing campaign
5 hrs 20 mins
January 09, 2017
Pre-Sales / Sales
How to Plan
What is New
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows