This Digital Learning course provides students with the tools to begin extending Dynamics 365 functionality using the platform tools available in the application. The focus is on building for advanced solutions, without the need to custom development including building Modular Apps, Creating Business Processes that span multiple applications, and triggering Dynamics 365 functionality for external applications.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- How to use the new App Module designer to create and edit modular applications
- Provide an overview of how to use the Site-Map designer in conjunction with the App Designer to streamline application navigation
- Examine the ability to use built-in Dynamics 365 tools as a replacement for Custom Development
- How to use Custom Actions, to create reusable business logic
- How to use Microsoft Flow and Dynamics 365 Business Processes to a unified Business Process that spans multiple Line of Business Applications
- Provide guidance on how to work incorporate Azure Cognitive Services into your Dynamics 365 implementation for things such as Product recommendations, Knowledge
- Article suggestions, Topic Analysis and more
- Explore the ability to create records automatically from other application such as Microsoft Social Engagement
- Provide an overview of developer concepts and when you may need to engage a developer
4 hrs 22 mins
How to Configure
How to Customize
How to Plan
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- A working knowledge of how to use Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and/or 2015