This Digital Learning course provides students with the tools to customize Dynamics 365 implementation for Sales and Service. The focus is on the using and understanding how the platform tools that are provided can be leveraged to create custom objects, modify the user interface, automate tasks, and other specific customizations.
This course helps prepare you for assessment Customization and Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales and Customer Service.
This course helps prepare you for exam MB2-716: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- How to create, package, manage, and deploy specific Dynamics 365 customizations using solutions
- Creating and maintaining custom entities, and custom fields based on specific needs
- Working with specialized fields such as calculated and rollup fields
- How to use Dynamics 365’s different relationship types to configure how related records work together
- Create and edit customized forms, as well as how to configure specialized components on them such as editable sub-grids, and quick views
- How to apply Portable Business Logic controls
- How users interact with specific data on forms and entities
- Exploring the different tools available for creating specific views, charts, and dashboards based on specific needs
Duration:7 hrs 8 mins
How to Configure
How to Customize
How to Plan
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- A working knowledge of how to use Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and/or 2015
It is recommended, but not required, that individuals have completed Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 applications training
Because this training material focuses on customizing database entities, attributes, relationships, and mappings, it is recommended that individuals have a basic understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and relational database functionality