The Service Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics 365 in Customer Service course provides insight on the components within the Customer Service module to put customer service at the forefront of an organization's intelligent customer engagement strategy. It focuses on how an organization can utilize a database of Knowledgebase articles to create an environment where users can easily provide standardized answers to customer questions. Additionally, this course explores the Interactive Service Hub with real time dashboards as well as some of the core analytical tools to provide insights on how to improve Customer Service.
This course helps prepare you for assessment Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise for Customer Service.
This course helps prepare you for exam MB2-718.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Search for articles within the knowledge base and associate them with a case
- Resolve cases quick by using knowledge base articles
- Create, manage, and maintain knowledge base article templates
- Examine the process of creating, modifying, and publishing knowledge base articles
- Develop how to properly format knowledge base articles through a template and the Engagement Hub
- Demonstrate how to attach knowledge base articles to emails
- Define how the Interactive Service Hub can significantly improve the quality of service for your organization
- Explore the features of Multi-Stream Dashboards and how they affect the customer service experience
- Determine how Single-Stream Dashboards can be utilized to best organize important service information
- Manage queues and cases from streams within Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Discuss how to create and configure interactive dashboards
- Discover how to work with Advanced Find
- Identify how to best work with Editable Grids
- Work with the Report Wizard
- Utilize Excel by exporting data and using Excel Templates
- Work with system charts
- Identify steps to create new charts
- Create additional system dashboards
- Create Power BI dashboards
- Work with and Create Goals
- Show More
Duration:7 hrs 16 mins
How to Configure
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- Basic experience using Windows applications
- Knowledge of basic sales, marketing, and customer service roles in a business
- Some knowledge of common Microsoft Dynamics CRM record types is preferred