The Agent Enablement in Customer Service for Microsoft Dynamics 365 course focuses on how an organization can nurture customer satisfaction through automation of business processes. It provides an insight into some of the powerful Customer Service functionality capabilities that a customer service agent can utilize within Microsoft Dynamics 365. The Agent Enablement in Customer Service course guides you through the process of working with your customers in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365, including resolution of customer complaints and service issues cost effectively, and provides insight on managing all related correspondence, documents, contacts and conversations. This course demonstrates the rich and relevant view of your customer that provides your team with actionable insights, including the use of Service Level Agreements, Entitlements, and Queue Management.
This course helps prepare you for assessment Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise for Customer Service.
This course helps prepare you for exam MB2-718.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Discuss basic records types and business processes that are involved in the Customer Service module
- Utilize cases and queues to efficiently and quickly resolve customer complaints and service issues
- Examine Service Level Agreements and how to create and manage them
- Utilize entitlement templates to create entitlements and understand how entitlements relate to cases, products, and service level agreements
- Analyze how to use relationship insights related to case management and quicker resolution times
4 hrs 27 mins
How to Configure
How to Customize
How to Integrate
How to Plan
What is New
Human Capital Management
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- Some basic experience using Windows applications
- Knowledge of basic sales, marketing, and customer service roles in a business
- Some knowledge of common Microsoft Dynamics CRM record types is preferred