This digital learning course explores Business Processes Flows and using Branching to standardize how a sale moves through the system. It also describes additional components, such as Sales Territories, the Product Catalog, Metrics, and Goals, how they are used within the Sales module and how they can apply to various business scenarios. It also details the process of converting an Opportunity to a Quote, Order, and even an Invoice to fully track sales from potential through to invoicing. In addition, it provides information about gamification, and additional tools that can be used for sales analysis.
This course helps prepare you for assessment Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise for Sales.
This course helps prepare you for exam MB2-717.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Explore Business Processes and Branching Process Flows
- Configure the Product Catalog
- Explain the Sales Ordering Process and its related records
- Walk through the creation of metrics and goals within Sales Management
- Provide an overview of some of the additional sales analysis tools and how they are used
9 hrs 11 mins
February 03, 2017
Application ConsultantSalesTechnology Consultant
FundamentalsHow to ConfigureHow to CustomizeHow to IntegrateHow to PlanWhat is New
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- Some basic experience using Windows applications
- Knowledge of basic sales, marketing, and customer service roles in a business
- Some knowledge of common Microsoft Dynamics CRM record types is preferred
No hay ofertas actualmente