The Sales module for Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides a flexible framework for organizations to track, manage, and analyze parts of their sales cycle as well as its overall success. The course describes the components used within the Sales module and explain how they can apply them to various business scenarios. It also details the entities or record types that Microsoft Dynamics CRM uses to track sales from potential to close. It explores the management of, and application of, leads and sales opportunities in the sales process, as well as how to analyze the monitoring of sales-related data utilizing some of the essential built-in tools available through Microsoft Dynamics 365.
This course helps prepare you for assessment Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise for Sales.
This course helps prepare you for exam MB2-717.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Examine common customer scenarios
- Review core records and their purpose
- Explore the customer organization structure
- Review the main entities involved the Sales Process
- Explore Microsoft Social Engagement and how it works within the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Module
- Recognize how to work with sales literature
- Create and associate competitors with records Define the roles of Lead and Opportunity records
- Examine the Lead to Opportunity process flow
- Describe lead record management
- Convert activities to leads Describe of opportunity records
- Create, work with, and close opportunities
- Connect competitors to an opportunity record
- Utilize Document Recommendations with Opportunities
- View resolution activities
- Manage opportunities from system views Configure Relationship Intelligence
- Explore the Relationship Assistant
- Utilize Email Engagement
- Describe Auto-capture
- Visualize the results with Engagement Analytics Explore basic data queries through Advanced Find
- Enhance update capabilities with Editable grid
- Review potential opportunities, forecast Revenue and analyze sales productivity using built-in reports
- Utilize the Export to Excel feature
- Use Excel Templates
- Show More
Duration:4 hrs 54 mins
Pre-Sales / Sales
How to Sell
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- Basic experience using Windows applications
- Basic understanding of Sales in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Completion of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Introduction course
No hay ofertas actualmente