This course describes retail data distribution and how the MPOS offline database and real-time transactions work in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Examine the components of data distribution found in Retail IT
- Understand how the MPOS Offline Database works
- See how Real-time transactions work
- Set up and schedule distribution jobs
0 hrs 50 mins
Application Consultant / Solution Architect / Technology Consultant
Fundamentals / How to Deploy
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Basic knowledge of retail processes
- Completed course 80764AE Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail
- Completed course 81052AE Retail Architecture and Topology in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Completed course 81070AE Retail Server in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Completed course 81044AE Commerce Data Exchange in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Completed course 81069AE Retail Modern and Cloud POS in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations