This course describes the retail architecture and topology used in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations and how the individual components work together.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Describe retail architecture and topology in Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Examine individual components of the architecture
- See how the components work together
- Review Hosted and On-premise components
0 hrs 24 mins
How to Deploy
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Basic knowledge of retail processes
- Completed course 80764AE Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail