This course describes the tools and functionalities used to monitor the status and connection of Retail components and perform diagnostics and troubleshooting in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Examine some tools for Diagnostic and Monitoring
- Review an Event Viewer Log
- Generate a full system diagnostic through LCS
- View Channel client connection states and CDX session statuses
0 hrs 27 mins
How to Deploy
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Basic knowledge of retail processes
- Completed course 80764AE Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail
- Completed course 81052AE Retail Architecture and Topology in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations