This course provides information on setting up, configuring, and using additional expense options in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations including configuring expense policies, setting up per diems, and setting up cash advances for expenses.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Understand Per Diems
- Create Per Diem Locations
- Configure Per Diem Parameters
- Define Per Diem Amounts
- Create Per Diem Rate Tiers
- Request Per Diems on an Expense Report
- Set Up Cash Advances
- Create a Cash Advance Request
- Approve a Cash Advance Request
- Post a Cash Advance Request
- Apply a Cash Advance to an Expense Report
Duration:0 hrs 23 mins
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations for basic processing
- Basic knowledge of finance concepts
- Basic knowledge of workflow concepts
- Basic knowledge of policy concepts
- Completed Course 80783AE, Lesson: Project Expense Policies