This course provides information on configuring, running, and reviewing reporting in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations including running ABC classification reports, determining physical inventory using the Inventory Dimension report, and running the Inventory Aging report.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Configure, Run, and Review ABC Classifications
- Determine Physical Inventory Using the Inventory Dimension Report
- Run the Inventory Aging Report
- Configure and Run Forecasting Reports
- Manage the Inventory Close Process
0 hrs 23 mins
Supply Chain Management
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Completed the Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations course
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations for basic processing
- Basic knowledge of enterprise resource planning concepts