This course provides information on picking sales orders in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations including setting up and configuring sales order picking, releasing sales order picking, configuring automatic and manual registrations of a pick and registration of serialized inventory, setting up picking workbench and boxing logic, running the picking workbench, and editing, reversing, and splitting a pick.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Set Up Sales Order Picking
- Create Classification Groups
- Release Sales Order Picking
- Configure Automatic Registration of a Pick
- Configure Item Picking and Registration of Serialized Inventory
- Understand Picking Workbench Components and Setup
- Set Up Inventory Aisles
- Configure Inventory Locations
- Set Up Warehouse Items
- Create a Picking Workbench
- Set Up Boxing Logic
- Run the Picking Workbench
- Edit, Reverse, and Split a Pick
0 hrs 54 mins
Supply Chain Management
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations for basic processing
- Basic knowledge of enterprise resource planning concepts