This course provides information on configuring and managing item reservations in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations including performing reservations, applying manual and automatic reservations, working with automatic reservations and selection of batches, applying explosion reservations, viewing, locking, and canceling reservations, configuring batch reservations, and picking reserved items.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Perform Reservations
- Apply Manual Reservations
- Apply Automatic Reservations
- Work with Automatic Reservations and Selection of Batches
- Apply Explosion Reservation
- View Reservations
- Lock and Cancel Reservations
- Configure Batch Reservations
- Pick Reserved Items
0 hrs 29 mins
Supply Chain Management
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations for basic processing
- Basic knowledge of enterprise resource planning concepts