This course provides information on processing inventory journals in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations including setting up inventory journals, managing inventory adjustments and Inventory Movement journals, and creating transfer, BOM, counting, process cycle counting, and tag counting journals.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Set Up Inventory Journals
- Manage Inventory Adjustments and Inventory Movement Journals
- Create Transfer Journals
- Create Bill of Material (BOM) Journals
- Create Counting Journals
- Set Up and Manage Cycle Counting Operations
- Create and Process Cycle Counting Journals
- Create Tag Counting Journals
- Process Inventory Blocking
- Walk through how to check holds in and out
Duration:0 hrs 26 mins
Supply Chain Management
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations for basic processing
- Basic knowledge of enterprise resource planning concepts