This course provides information on configuring and controlling quality management in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations including setting up quality management components, creating tests and test groups, configuring quality association, and managing quality reports and certificates.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Set Up Quality Management Components
- Create Tests
- Create Item Sampling
- Create Test Groups
- Set Up Automatic Quality Order Generation
- Create Quality Associations
- Create a Manual Quality Order
- Work with Non Conformances
- Create and Process a Non Conformance Order
- Manage Quality Reports and Certificates
0 hrs 44 mins
Supply Chain Management
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations for basic processing
- Basic knowledge of enterprise resource planning concepts