This course provides information on updating and synchronizing an Intercompany order chain in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations including updating the original sales order, deleting Intercompany chains, deactivating products for Intercompany trade, synchronizing customer information using action policies, performing price and discount searches, setting up price and discount edits, enabling price and discount synchronization, synchronizing charges, synchronizing delivery dates, synchronizing agreements, and configuring document handling in Intercompany.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Update the Original Sales Order
- Delete Intercompany Chains
- Deactivate Products for Intercompany Trade
- Synchronize Customer Information using Action Policies
- Perform Price and Discount Searches
- Set Up Price and Discount Edits
- Enable Price and Discount Synchronization
- Synchronize Charges
- Synchronize Delivery Dates
- Synchronize Agreements
- Configure Intercompany Document Handling
Duration:0 hrs 32 mins
Supply Chain Management
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations for basic processing
- Basic knowledge of supply chain foundation concepts
- Basic knowledge of trade and logistics concepts