This course provides information on processing a sales order-initiated Intercompany chain in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations including creating a sales order-initiated Intercompany chain, processing the Intercompany purchase order, manually and auto-creating an Intercompany chain, setting up an Intercompany chain with automatic picking list creation, working with the Intercompany On-Hand form, and configuring Intercompany information flow.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Create a Sales Order-Initiated Intercompany Chain
- Process the Intercompany Purchase Order
- Manually Create an Intercompany Chain
- Auto-Create an Intercompany Order
- Set Up an Intercompany Chain with Automatic Picking List Creation
- Work with the Intercompany On-Hand Form
- Configure Intercompany Information Flow
Duration:0 hrs 19 mins
Supply Chain Management
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations for basic processing
- Basic knowledge of supply chain foundation concepts
- Basic knowledge of trade and logistics concepts