This course provides information on analyzing production flow data in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations including managing standard cost requirements, understanding components for LEAN manufacturing, reporting production flow activities, configuring and processing subcontracting, and managing backflush costing.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Manage Standard Cost Requirements
- Set Up Ledger Posting for Lean Manufacturing
- Calculate Standard Costs
- Configure Standard Costing
- Understand Backflush Costing
- Determine Production Flow Unused Quantities
- Calculate Production Flow Net Realized Usage
- Clear WIP from Realized Resource Consumptions and Products
- Calculate Product Variances to Standard Cost for Cost Groups
- Perform Periodic Backflush Costing
0 hrs 37 mins
February 10, 2017
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Basic Knowledge of Lean manufacturing principles and processes
- Completed Course 81020AE Configure and Process Kanbans in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations for basic processing
- Basic knowledge of production and trade and logistics concepts
- Moderate knowledge of Lean manufacturing concepts and production processes
No hay ofertas actualmente