This course provides information on managing activity base subcontracting in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations including configuring subcontracting vendor payments, setting up resource groups and work cells, setting up production flows with subcontracting activities, configuring subcontracting as an alternate resource, and setting up cost account of subcontracted services.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Configure Subcontracting Vendor Payments
- Set Up a Resource Group/Work Cell for Subcontracting
- Set Up a Production Flow with Subcontracting Activities
- Configure Subcontracting as an Alternate Resource
- Understand Cost Accounting of Subcontracted Services
0 hrs 27 mins
March 14, 2017
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Basic Knowledge of Lean manufacturing principles and processes
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations for basic processing
- Basic knowledge of production and trade and logistics concepts
- Moderate knowledge of Lean manufacturing concepts and production processes