This course provides information on managing contact information and activities in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations including defining responsibilities for contacts, adding and editing contact information, and defining contact activities.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Set Up and Assign Responsibilities for Contacts
- Refine Prospect Responsibilities
- Create Contacts
- Perform Contact Actions
- Perform Contact Maintenance
- Set Up and Create Activities
- Perform Activity Maintenance
0 hrs 31 mins
January 19, 2017
Application Consultant / Sales
Customer Service / Marketing / Sales
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations for basic processing
- Basic knowledge of customer relationship management concepts