This course provides information on managing prospects in Sales and Marketing in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations including setting up prospects, configuring segmentation and categorization, and performing prospect maintenance.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Understand Prospects
- Configure Segmentation and Categorization
- Create Prospects
- View Prospect Information
- Delete Prospects
- Perform Prospect Actions
- Perform Prospect Sell Actions
- Perform Prospect Market Actions
- Perform General Prospect Actions
- Convert Party Type Prospects
- Update Prospect Financial Information
0 hrs 31 mins
Application Consultant / Sales
Customer Service / Marketing / Sales
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations for basic processing
- Basic knowledge of customer relationship management concepts