This course describes how to place sales orders on hold using the sales order holds workbench, and check for potential customer fraud in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Review the order holds codes form
- Discuss reason codes
- Define call center parameters for holds
- Review the process for setting up fraud rules
- Review how to create static date for fraud checking
- Demonstrate how to create variables for fraud checking
- Discuss how to create conditions for fraud checking
- Review how to create rules for fraud checking
- Walk through how to place an order on hold manually
- Review the sales order holds workbench
- Review clearing holds
- Walk through how to check holds in and out
Duration:0 hrs 31 mins
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Basic knowledge of Retail Processes
- Completed Course 80764AE Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail
- Completed Course 80994AE Basic Sales Order Management for Call Centers in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations